Your pets lifestyle evolves each moment. By following this 5 – Point Checklist, you can eliminate the fear and stress you may feel while caring for your pets. Your precious moments spent with them can instead be filled with fun and optimum health.
Regardless of how many pets have shared your life, there are always questions that come up that you either dread or are not aware that they exist. Go through this Checklist that I have compiled from decades of experience as a pet professional so that you can ensure your pet a long, healthy and happy lifestyle.
Your Pets Lifestyle: Point 1 – Who Is…
- The Primary Caregiver For Your Pet
- The Financial Supporter
- The Positive-Reinforcement Trainers
- The Emergency Contact
- The Groomer
- The Petsitter
- The Kennel
- The Veterinarians
Your Pets Lifestyle: Point 2 – What…
- Are You Going to Feed Your Pet
- Are You NOT Going to Feed Your Pet
- Toys Are Safe and Engaging
- Hobbies Will You Enjoy With Your Pet
- Showing in Conformation
- Agility Trials
- Obedience Trials
- Barn Hunt
- Lure Coursing
- Dock Diving
- Dog Park
- Therapy Visits
- Reading Tutor
Your Pets Lifestyle: Point 3 – Why Should You…
- Purchase Pet Insurance
- Carry a Pet Alert Card in Your Wallet
- Create a Pet Profile Document
- Food Preferences
- Medical Conditions
- Vet Information and Records
- Microchip Information
- Behavior Around Other Pets/Adults/Children
- Carefully Choose Your Training Methods to Build a Relationship Based on Trust, NOT Fear
Your Pets Lifestyle: Point 4 – When Are You…
- Going to Answer the First Three Points? Do It NOW!
- Going to Spend Playtime With Your Pet
- Going to Learn The Secret Language of Your Dog/Cat
Your Pets Lifestyle: Point 5 – Where Will Your Pet Go…
- In Case of an Emergency Evacuation
- When You Can No Longer Care For Your Pet
- When You Move
- When You Die
- When Your Pet Dies?
This 5 – Point Checklist for Your Pets Lifestyle has posed some serious questions. Hopefully, you have written down the answers. Congratulations! Your answers will change as your lifestyle changes. Simply do your best to make wise decisions about your pet's care so that he/she can live a long, healthy and happy life with you and you will have Peace of Mind!
Come back for more Miracle Living With Gusto!